RCCC Civil Contracting management and workers are committed to creating and enhancing our reputation for quality workmanship.
Our goal is to ensure procedures and quality based work practices are implemented to ensure the provision of materials, services and a finished product of the highest possible standard consistent with the requirements of each client.
In order to achieve this management is responsible for providing and maintaining:
- quality based systems of work;
- compliance with contractual requirements;
- information, instruction, training and supervision to promote awareness;
- communication of significant aspects of projects to relevant authorities;
- continual improvement of our Integrated Management System through setting measurable objectives and targets, evaluation and review; and
- communication of its commitment to and consultation with workers, subcontractors, suppliers and interested parties.
Each worker has an obligation to:
- follow quality based work practices;
- comply with any reasonable management direction; and
- report any quality issues.
Our Integrated Management System, Policy and Procedures Manuals have been developed in accordance with the requirements of AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems – Requirements.
P. R. Curry
RCCC Civil Contractring Pty Ltd