The original company was formed in 1992 trading as Ron Carthew Civil Contracting until 2005 when two long-time employees Marc Duggan and Peter Campbell became part owners. That change of company ownership was completed in June 2011.
Through its involvement in all forms of civil works RCCC has developed a reputation as being a smart, well-resourced and reliable civil contractor with significant project management and construction experience.
The company prides itself on the timely and cost effective delivery of medium to large civil construction projects and on maintaining a well trained and experienced workforce utilising a fleet of modern plant, vehicles and equipment.
- Paul Curry - Manager
- Marc Duggan - Director/Works Supervisor
- Peter Campbell - Director/Project Manager
- Damian Pearce - Administration Manager
- Steven Chaffey - Project Manager
- Shawn Worbey - Project Officer
- Tania Lucas - Administration Officer
- Civil Contractors Federation
- Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- CPA Australia
- Institute of Engineers Australia
- Accredited Building Practitioner
- Accredited Plumbing Practitioner
RCCC or its employees are affiliated with the following organisations: